i'm highly infected/affected

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Blogs are taking over the society!

Blogs are taking over the society!

I've been hearing an awful lot about blogs lately. Two weeks ago, I walked into class, only to find out it was a class all about "blogging". Yesterday, I walked by two girls at the mall discussing how they were going to put pictures of their newly bought oufits on their blogs. Today, in English Class, my professor talked about sharing a blog with a friend on a new book. A minute ago, I watched Barbara Walters on television saying that Rosie O'Donnel's blog is dumb. Right now, I am reading Rosie O'Donnel's blog that says that Barbara Walters is jealous, and that Oprah was wrong for not stopping Tom Cruise's outburst. I've been hearing about blogs so much that i'm starting to feel out of loop. Why haven't i been knowing about blogs?!
I was just informed that my sister, who is only ten, has a blog as well. I just asked her about it, her response- "Blogs are cool. You should have one. Everyone I know has one!" Apparently blogs are really popular with ten year olds. My sister then said, "Why don't you have a blog? I thought you were cool." My response was, "I am cool! I've had a blog since 2003!" Her response to that was an eye roll and "Will you hurry up with the computer? I need to write in my blog." I didn't completely lie to my sister. I have had a blog since 2003. I just forgot about it. It resurfaced when I created this blog. I guess I'm not out of the loop after all.

  • create your own blog on blogstream


  • create your own blog on blogger


  • read other authors' blogs
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home